Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Down time due to heat

Well it looks like another day spent mostly indoorsdue to the high heat we arehaving today. The moisture in the air is gone, which is nice for me but probablt hurting the plants a bit being so dry. I'll get out there in the early morning and head back out to finish up odds and ends after 6:30pm. I'llmake the usual trip to water the compost pile and add to it, but other than that there is not much to tend to outside.

I'll post up some photos of our yard art and garden art we have round the yard just for fun. I love to see what people have  made work in their gardens and yards, so I thought you might feel the same way seeing how your readingmy garden blig, lol.

So with this computer willing, the next fewpost should be of our yard art :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...