Monday, March 7, 2011

Garden update

Well it feels like it has been a long time since I've posted anythign on thegarden blog...I've been really busy expanding the side garden where I used to only have grapevines and pepper plants. Now the entire length of the grape and pepper areaisone  large garden! I have everything in there from onions, potatoes, herns, shallots, garlic and so much more! I will post some pictures soon, but in the meantime I hope to upload some more youttube videos of the garden and the various things starting to come  into season right now.

On another topic, the wild flowers we threw out from seed are starting to show everywhere! I most likely threw way too much seed so I'm betting were going to be living in a jungle pretty fast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...