Tuesday, December 7, 2010

HUGE statue and more in Phoenix, Arizona

I found some really great items for yard and garden art the other day through craigslist.org. I wanted to  post a picture I took of this persons yard where we went to buy some yard art. Check out this Pual Bunyan statue!!! There was so much "stuff" in this yard it was hard to walk around. I was told by the owner that the Discovery channel was going to stop by to film his yard, seemsto me like the TV show "hoarders" should be more interested, lol.

I hope to be able to post the images of the cool metal wagon wheels I found here. Until then... :)


Kinda funny, but I didn't notice until I uploaded the image that the horse statues in front of the Paul Bunyan statue looks like it's kicking him right in the jewels,  lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...