Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Potted the cactus cuttings yesterday

With the weather nice enough to back outside, I decieded to plant the cactus cuttings I've had in the garage for the last few weeks.

I found some  old plant containers and filled them with native sandy soil. I'll  leave them like this until I find a place to plant them or until I give them away.

I also planted a very cool cactus in one of our old milk cans that we have throughout our yard and garden. I think it will look really great when it blooms it's white flowers! Not to mention I'm trying to do as much as I can to attract the few bats I've seen around our area. I've read that for some reason bats like white flowers? Not sure why, but then again there is not that much information regarding bats that I can find. If you know anything on bats in the Arizona area  near Phoenix pleaselet me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...