Thursday, August 26, 2010

Made a new page on the blog for images

I want to tell you that I have just created a serperate page on this blog for  images. Currently I am allowed 5 different pages for this blog, so I plan to use them for major topics...one major topic that people always love is images of what we are talking about.

Here is the direct link to the new page dedicated to my Arizona garden and yard pictures:
Click here

You can always get to my Arizona garden blog pages by clicking on the page links located on the upper right side of the blog. The images are in slideshow format from Flickr and have to be organized into two sets: Wide images & Tall images. On my Flickr page I have three sets: the two already mentioned and then another set that includes both tall and wide images.

I plan on adding more slideshow images to this page unless it really slows down the loading of the page.  We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...