Friday, July 16, 2010

Seeing the benefits of going organic

I am seeing so much more life around the house since changing over to organic. It really makes a lot of sense to me now. I feel almost angry when thinking about all the synthetic chemicals I have used over the years. I am so thankful that I have discovered this old/new tome way of life!

I believe it is now my & our responsibility as organic practitioners to spread the word about how fun, easy and beneficial organic gardening and landscape care can be! Every time I find myself at one of these large home improvement stores in the garden section, I am asked if I need help with finding anything. If I ask a question about a insect, good insect or not, the first thing I am told about is a chemical "killer". I hope that one day this will change and I will be asked to verify the typ e of insect and given a few organic choices on how to deal with the problem, if it is a problem at all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...